More and more, I am convinced that we, as Conservatives, are becoming a minority group in the world…and the reasoning for this? Well, if you know me, and have read any of my posts, you know that I am strongly committed to the notion that America’s schools are the reason America is turning more liberal. When you’re taught liberalism from the time you are knee-high to a grasshopper all the way to the highest echelons of Harvard and Yale etc, you’re undoubtedly going to make life decisions based on the way you are trained in these institutions of learning. And they are, kids everywhere, are now making decisions in our Supreme Court, to the judge in small claims court, and we are paying the price.
I know, if you are someone who has read a lot of my posts, you probably wonder why I stay so hung up on education. Well, let’s just say that’s kind of a preface to what prompted me to write this post about.
After going through some of the other posts, I noticed some comments regarding stories which relate to why certain people are committing suicide in areas where conservatism is pre-dominant in those states, and I presume these comments were referring to incidents in southern states. As those states are where Conservatives have strongholds, which is a good thing.
Here is the thing, it’s a multi-faceted issue…
- The average Joe who works 5-6 days a week, has a wife and kids, who goes to church regularly, takes his children to Sunday school, and a wife who emulates her duty as a mother figure, who teaches her children the right and proper way from a biblical standpoint, these parents, they don’t have to worry about their children getting hooked on drugs, or picking up a firearm in the home used for self-defense, because they teach their children, and raise them right.
- Those parents who raise their children right, can’t help what their neighbors children are doing. If a child picks up a gun in the home, and starts shooting at other family members, whose fault is that? That’s right. It’s that child’s parents fault. The parents of this child wanted children, but they didn’t want to take the responsibility to raise their children the way they’re supposed to be raised.
- Drugs are the same way. Any concerned, responsible parent would never allow drugs to get into the hands of their children. If drugs do get into the hands of a concerned parents child, you can bet that those who facilitated in the child getting ahold of those drugs are going to pay a hefty price.
- It’s a parental issue. There are those parents who care, and are prepared to take on the task of raising children. Then there are those parents who DON’T care, and are NOT prepared to take the time and initiative to raise a child.
- So, the question we need to be asking ourselves, is this…what kind of PARENTS are we raising in America? If we see someone on the streets whose pants are half way below the waistline, is wielding a 9 mil handgun, and has 15 grams of crystal meth, or crack cocaine in their shoe, what kind of parents do they have? Who in their right mind would confuse these societal problems with a link to Conservatives?
Being conservatives, we put great emphasis on Liberty, and as such there must be order and classes in any civilized society. Man must be in control of his will, and his appetite. The self-governing man is ruled moreso by emotion than by reason. Therefore, as a free man, he puts his trust not in earthly leaders, but in his Heavenly Creator. When man puts his trust in God, rather than in man, he is indeed free. He has all the guidance he needs in The Bible, God’s Word. When he does such, he has a purposeful life.
Being liberal means putting great emphasis on unrestrained morals, allowing the individual to determine his or her own right and wrong. The fault in this line of thinking, however, is that the individual has no basis for which to guide his or her morals and ethics, nothing concrete, they have no footing on solid ground. The even greater danger to society then, is when parts of society create their own circles and develop societal “norms” and others are drawn to these circles because they have no basis in right or wrong. These circles I’m referring to are the drug circles, the criminal circles, the terrorist circles, the voodoo circles, the goth circles, the homosexual circles, the pornography circles, the booze circles, the abortion circles, on and on the list goes.
You may notice that many times I am hard on myself, and that I seem insecure when I write. Well, you may be right in thinking that, but it’s more than just insecurity, it’s my desire to help you (the reader) see the extreme danger in our country turning toward a Marxist-Leninist state. So, it is my greatest desire to see America turn this country in a more safe and prosperous direction, AWAY from the Marxist-Leninist state. I can peer into the future, and see what America would be like under communist rule, but helping you the reader see it is another matter that I am unsure about. Because I am very inadequately able to put it into words. The importance of turning America around is so great, that if we don’t, we may never see the same freedom that we see today.
Another big thing, is, we desperately need jobs in America, because without jobs, the generation growing up right now has more room for being drawn into unhealthy, uncivilized methods of “work,” for their survival.
Here in my home state of West Virginia, Obama has shut down all the coal mines, and you know, I noticed something when all the coal mines were shut down, hundreds of other businesses closed their doors, as well, because without work, then the coal miner can’t support his local businesses, so a chain effect of sorts…you close one line of business, and others go as a result, so we have all these empty buildings now. All thanks to Marxist Obama and his band of merry thugs.
So, we need to turn this ship around, because it is headed for disaster, and we need to look ahead to the future, and the future rests in the hands of our young people, and in order to change the future through them is to change the curriculum by which they are taught. Then they will become our judges, our senators, and others who hold critical positions within our government. I know they would be a welcome change to the Marxist-Leninists that are in control now.
All for now.